Monday, December 2, 2013

Nenju Thudikidhu Gemini Gemini

This morning, I knew, I didn’t have to do yoga for the next 3 days, so slept not minding the sun rise timings. Had woken up at 2 am and then again it was past 7 am, when I saw the daily calendar next to my bed. I saw the planetary positions for this day’s chart and realized amavasya. So didn’t do varmam also, though our asan mentioned restriction only for pulli muthu adangal on amavasya.

Turned the daily calendar page and realized that venus is moving from dhanur to makar the next day. Astrojyoti says December 6th. Whatever, the peculiar magic is gone thankfully. Had a crush on a Gemini lagna. Was looking back on the combinations, dhanu shukra and guru in Gemini created the awkward magic for a month or so and that has come to an end. For women, while the karakas like guru/shani stay for a year or 2.5 years in a rashi, for shukra the karaka for men, hardly stays in a rashi for 1.5 months. Was listening to Katha Upanishad, on and off the whole night, as Swami Sarveshananda, kept relating his stories. Am exploring this Upanishad for 2 years and am still in the 1st chapter, not sure of the 3rd valli, leave alone the rest of the Upanishad.

While returning from pool from Advaith petrol bunk near BTM 1st stage, I called up my brother and said, from February 12th to June 19th 2014 is the time, while my darakaraka Jupiter is still in Gemini. So either that period or I can remain a spinster all my life. Told him, that I would rather give gold coins to all relatives, rather than eating up their purses. He asked me what my expectations were. I said nothing but destiny, I will know it when I see his kundli.

This morning, in the cab, it was another Gemini Ardra next to me, who related her stories – 2 younger sisters. We were discussing Bauhinia variegata on the stretch from Ejipura signal to Domlur flyover. And on Saturday - Sunday, it was a retired Gemini reiki practitioner who has 3 clinics. Because of him and listening as he had his lunch, while I sipped pineapple juice, I went to swimming pool 15 minutes late and out of the pool after 25 minutes later in the shower, I realized, delays have a valid reason. He showed me his numerous patient’s homes on the way, while dropping me to the pool, relating each patient’s history.

Patient Healer Nexus

Like patients are attached to their pains and illness, doctors and healers are attached to their healing techniques and medicines. On Saturday, this Gemini, almost convinced me to buy a conybio socks for Rs.600+ and an aloe vera facial cream for Rs.300. To make Rs. 300 sound less, he marketed it as only Rs. 50 per month which would last for 6 months. And now, as l look back, considering that at home, I eat aloe vera as it is from nature freely, why should I buy them? Realized how not to grow old. Definitely not like this gemini reiki healer. He was with sujok as well, like my earlier yoga teacher on healing with magnets. For me, having anything adhesive sticking to my body was anathema to say the least. This medicalization of life is not sustainable. Need to just leave it to nature, for nature heals.

Gemini Narratives

Why am even considering spending Saturdays on varmam with patients? The only reason is Ms. Nagarathna Bhatt, a lady who clearly specified the dates on which certain events would happen, which did happen. She said, I would be into medical field. Besides, there is parivartana between the 6th lord Mars and 11th lord mercury. So would rather spend money and time on healing others than healing my body.
Reiki healer’s narratives on his incompatible wife stating her birthday is Jan 28th and hence a taciturn fight club at home, reminded me of my sister’s maid’s narratives. This clearly contrasted with the narratives of my directors, founders of organizations, world leaders. When they talk about their wife, they typically start saying, she is the smart one at home, the pillar of support, etc. There is hardly any cribbing, a light of kindness in their eyes in spite of all that they inured over decades of their relationship.

Whereas our domestic help, whose drunkard husband threw toilet cleaning on her face, had a narrative of abusive father, and subsequently an abusive husband. This reiki healer’s narrative matched his 2 daughters lives who had inter-caste marriage. He also narrated how her younger daughter’s husband was torturous and how she was destined to have a mentally challenged kid. His concept was that at the time of conception, the kids destiny was fixed and my counter argument was that the present thoughts, words and deeds coupled with faith could harmonize any amount of previous karma or prarabdha or whatever. He countered with numerous poignant destined stories of his patients, which is better left unsaid. He was quite upset that he could not mix sujok or suggest homeopathy medicines in the varmam healing center. Attachment to certain medicines!!!

This reiki healer shared Aung San Suu kyi’s bday, 7 years younger to her though. The one thing, when you see Suu Kyi’s eyes is a smiling soul. No matter what she had to endure, she smiles through. No bitterness what so ever. All smiles. That is the sparkle in the eyes; I look for in elders, healers. Growing old with kindness and smile in their eyes, no matter what.




No comments: