Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hair Care - Hibiscus and Henna

When i stayed in Vannathurai, my room mate, KS took me to parlour once, where i observed how they did hair massage, and lo my hair massage was an instant hit with chithi, bro, sis and mom. Next need to learn stomach and abdomen massage.

My virgo ex-model apartmentmate runs BodyCare and she keeps on talking about costly imported machines that give figure correction massage. Her clientele includes the actresses and hi-fi folks. But i believe in the long run, it is simple boat asana and self massage that would help. Need to bring this topic up with my physiotherapist SIL. She spent hours massaging my quadriceps and taught me how to as well. Thanks to her, now am able to climb steps with lesser height with my right leg.

Hibiscus Sembaruthi
Maruthaani Henna


Mom plucked the leaves, made a smooth paste, while periyamma sat next to me, to ensure, i covered all my scalp. Was feeling bad that two hibiscus buds were there amongst plucked leaves. But the effect of this combination is simply too good. Only after hours, when my head started hurting, i washed my hair and stood under hot sun to dry my wet scalp. Omavalli leaves were growing wildly with the leaked water tank water. Thanks to mother nature, we are all able to savour these little little things. Thank you! God of small things, rather everything.

Every morning, when i touch the ground, am always amazed at the relative motion effect, where it is so difficult to believe being close to equator, it is always the stability of terra firma I perceive rather than the velocity with which earth is rotating and revolving.

No comments: