Monday, September 9, 2013

Great escape from a biting three year old

Hamsa Mahapurusha Yoga
Of all my nephews and nieces, this July 15th nephew is my favourite. A strong sun, moon Am going to ignore his married life in future. D60 shows it all. Other aspects, am sure, he will become somebody big. He is god's gift, the first great grandson of my grandfather, in an unbreakable male chain. He has my favourite hamsa mahapurusha yoga, like most babies born in 2010 have.

He made us laugh all the while. Many a times, i caught myself gazing at him. Wonder, how guru being a GK is going to impact hamsa mahapurusha yoga. Like the midnight's children, i wish these 2010, 2014 June 4 borns could grow up soon. Wonder, what they would become.

Action replay
After a late lunch, i was working on the laptop, sprawled on the sofa, when the 3 year old wanted to play with the digicam and laptop. In an effort to save the digicam and the dongle, that was precariously hooked to one end of laptop, i bit my nephew's arm, very lightly and he was wearing a full handed tiny blazer. My mom, her elder sister were there, my bro was there, yet no one took my nephew away from the dongle which was flashing blue lights.

Not to be outdone, he came back to bite me and at last, after many shrieks from my end, my brother and aunt came to my rescue and lifted my nephew tussling to bite me. All my work was stopped now. Thank god, at last, my brother distracted my nephew with a recording of his recitation of A for apple, B for bat sing song. He soon gave up biting and went to sleep. It is a privilege to be with him even for just one day.

He repeated, everything, we said. Amazing, this young age, any language of the world can be mastered. Anything could be learnt and imprinted for life. Wish i could get back my childhood. Either i should be less than 5 or greater than 60 years old. :-)

No comments: