Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Numbers All Over



Just like this kid sneaking through, all i have is just a sneak preview. Nothing full, all half baked.


We had this ManCom class, which i find so hard to concentrate. He mentioned about C~ly F~rina and i got into this numerology mode. I was not surprised to find the total coming to a saturnine 35. What justice in taking one to the peak and throwing down disgracefully? I was doing the number totals for all my batch mates and found most of them had a venusian total. Many of the stars in the class had totals that matched their dobs.

I first got this book by pundit G in Subramaniapuram from my acquarian friend. But it just disappeared. I had given it to someone and i never got it back. The next time, i had personally got a copy from G and that too, i managed to lose. Most of my palmistry books and astro books are gifts by pisceans and acquarians. Now everything is gone since i had been living out of suitcases for the past 2 years. I learnt C coz of this wonderful book. I wrote my first program in 1999, in C++ for giving predictions based on dob and name. I could not translate for all the numbers, i translated around 75% of the book. Its been years since the HDD crashed and the code is also gone. Almost everyone who read this found it matched their profile. It was so fitting. The way people paired made sense based on the number vibes. The way people loved also synched mostly.

Suddenly am missing this book so much. But whats the point. I had asked my mom, bro and sis to get my books for me from Chennai (could be in foreshore estate or chithi's place), but guess, when it comes to such things, only apna kaam swayam karo would work. I don't understand, why my folks want to keep me away from these books. Hope i get to go to chennai sometime.

No comments: