Friday, October 5, 2007

Mars – the Bleeder

It is a discovery I made last Sunday…makes me shout Eurekha like Archimedes….But if I tell this, I would be committing the same crime that I blamed Stephen King for…indiscretion… when I read mac's book that had those disgusting shit weasels…I thought god please…why does he have spew out such retching graphic details... those things are better left unsaid…

Some how I can never cease to be amazed at the knowledge warehouse our ancient ppl have built… how on earth could Indian sages like Varahamihira or who ever wrote that ever know this… I can imagine Mendeleev and his assistants patiently counting those 10000 odd pisum sativums to discover the genetic ratios… but I cannot imagine…some sage or gyani to note such details about gals….

How did they do it? How does Mars have this effect? I think, I heard or read about it, when I was reading about Mangal dosha… but come on… who would remember the timings…when it is hard to remember the dates… but this time round, I remembered the timings…cause I was writing my exam on Sunday… when it started… i also the remembered the timings in the previous months as well… coz I had to pay so much to get his appointment and travel 5 hours one way to meet him…no matter when the appointment was given, the very prospect of going to that filthy scorching place full of negative vibes n deathly pallor…shattered souls…amputated limbs.. would start that in me… it was Mars hora all those times…. kumudham panchangam for the year says so...

And they say, it is during Mars hora every time for any gal on this earth…well… how did they know this…

If we are not supposed to believe in planets and trust one supreme god… leave those 9 odd planets and their thousand odd permutations n combinations, parvais and all that and trust one good lord god…how come, their findings on mars and its influence are so accurate? Then is it foolishness or what to do special pariharams for Mars and every planet that is not well placed in your natal horoscope? God is one or many…already there are so many gods specializing in something… to top it all…these planets…


Of course, in the end… it is our body and mind in the end… there are so many body parts … so many thoughts and feelings… I can consider…appease this part to get rid of this ailment… press-propitiate another nerve ending to get another benefit…but then… if all these multitudes and plethora are just one level deeper and externally it is just me…one person…makes sense…but why all these external rituals…why are they doing this yagnas and poojas and elaborate rituals…that is supposed to beget the same effect…

Of course, all these external rituals are like the doctor who gave a button to a lady to make her mentally feel good…so it aids to build that inner peace somehow…But why are so many people still blindly following the rituals and only the rituals superficially…I mean…it is so hot inside the temple…so slippery…suffocating…so unclean…do you still need to do this? Do you feel peaceful when you come out of temple…I see those beggars outside and I don't feel good…god why all this… got to prepare for my exam rather than wasting my time on this….

No comments: