Thursday, January 22, 2009

Randomness and Rahu

Be it 4 am in the morning or 2 am in the morning, at times, I hear them arguing so loud. So what, if her father is one of the elite aristocrats in the traditionally posh localities of Bangalore? The first time, I saw a red IP in the bin, I was thinking, why don’t these marketers in those titillating ads ever point to the fact, that over usage of IP makes the gal not carry a child, in the long run. Okie she can adopt later on. One orphan will benefit.

I was reading about German doctors, who do free service in Kolkatta in this day’s Mint. And immediately, I remembered city of joy. I remembered the 7 months pregnant woman, who offered her foetus for a fee and the quack doctors just left her to die half way through the surgery when the police came. I remembered some doctors wala fiction, where a black American doctor was murdered with her foetus with scalpels, to make it look like, she wanted to do her own abortion or C-section. Am going to do analysis now.

At times I feel, every time a guy cries and pleads, the next step is going to be violent. I just hope, he does not resort to extreme measures. “Please tell me” and all the crap, yes or no and all those open ended and close ended questions. Okie, she is under rahu influence. I was always thinking, swathi, maham, anusham etc. are maha nakshathras and one could marry such girls without thinking twice. Currently she has Guru maha dasha and rahu bhukthi. Also she has kala sarpa dosha with rahu in the 3rd house of aries and kethu in 9th house of libra. She is pretty with moon in her 7th house. Mmm kinda fits, with my arakora analysis, should I call this confirming bias? But am wondering, about rahu in general. 3 examples should not form the basis for generalization for the rest of the world. I feel, parents should resort to the earlier practice of child marriages, based on analysis of horoscope, rather than letting children (okie 23-24 year old gal is not a child or is she?) seek out themselves. Think I will rather go to the library. I need to switch off and start preparing for my midterms.

And there was this case of the gal, who had virschika lagna with mars and Saturn in the lagna. She was so cute and pretty young just out of 12th standard. She was engaged to my team member, who became my TL after my ilizarov surgery. She wanted to study and her parents wanted her to marry him. And she committed suicide, by hanging. Her birthday was nov 2nd or nov 11th.

No comments: