Thursday, April 3, 2008

Delhi Dally

On Friday morning, I decided to call up the number P1 had given the week before last and to my surprise, found that they were conducting basic pranic healing classes on sat and Sunday i.e. the next 2 days. I asked him, if I could attend just on sat, for I had booked my tatkal train tickets to delhi on sat night. My original idea had been to tour delhi for 2 days on Monday and Tuesday with sugi. But sir said, no! It is either 2 days or you don’t attend at all. What to do? Oh my god, why is Delhi so far? Why is it not near Bangalore?

First thing, I did was cancel the tatkal tickets, I didn’t know, that I will be losing all the money. Had I known would I have cancelled? I don’t know. I tried to book tickets online, but WL tickets could not be booked online. So I had to go to KSRTC house. I had to beg M to take me in his bike there. With great reluctance, he agreed to come around 2. However server went down at 11 and I grabbed him and went. We all had a deadline at 5 pm and I was really worked up that I had to book the tickets now at this juncture. The KSRTC guy R understood, how desperate I was to get the ticket. He asked, whether I would agree, if he got it confirmed via MLA quota for 950. I said, OK. But later, he charged 1100 for a 500+ ticket.

On Friday evening, on the way back home, Shubha told that she had vacated the house, she was in a dilemma whether to vacate on Friday or Saturday. The whole house was in disarray. Man, I was flabbergasted. My house owner had been hinting that he wanted me to move upstairs. I thought, rather than cleaning up this place, I would rather clean up the first floor house and sleep there peacefully. However to my dismay, I found that house was too small to top it all, it had the loo in the north east. Well, I thought, no use staying in this place. I cleaned up the house, arranged everything. It took 3 hours before I could hit the bed at 11.

On sat, I had to wash 2 week loads of clothes and still go to the classes at 9. I woke up at 6, and by the time I finished and reached the place, it was 9:45. Luckily Savitha my partner during those 2 days also came just a minute before I entered. She had been waiting for this class for the past 2 years. She had booked a tatkal ticket from Pune to attend this class and had reached just on Sat morning. We were some 12 of us. Initially, it felt funny. He asked, do you feel the aura, the inner and the outer aura? I felt nothing. Then, after doing the exercise, I could feel a tingling sensation. Was I hallucinating, I wondered. No, I really felt something, some pressure; some force was surely there around everyone. Only thing is, I had to make my hands a bit sensitive.

Savitha was amazing. She could in fact see the aura around ppl’s head. I could not see it.
When we were asked to project energy on our partners, I could feel the force, the tingling sensation. But she could never feel anything, when I projected the pranic energy. At 11, we had a break. I had milk and 2 biscuits. I had not had my dinner on Friday and breakfast on Saturday, and I was glad when I got something to eat. They showed kirlian snaps and I got into believing this. For lunch, we had a puliotharai kinda rice with green peas with onion cucumber raitha and yummy curd rice with grapes, pomegranate seeds and finely chopped coriander, seasoned with fried mustard seeds on a plantain leaf and milk kova for desserts. It was too good.
Post lunch, I could hardly keep awake, for 2 nights before Friday deadline and my cleaning saga on Friday night gave me hardly few hrs of sleep for 3 continuous nights. I managed to sit through. Guru sir, gave us all a book on basic pranic healing. We practiced healing for nose bleeding, sinus and minor ailments.

After classes got over, I had two things to do. Collect the ticket and search for a house or a pg. It was 7 pm when I collected the ticket. R was adamant on collecting the 100 more and I was reluctant to give him that. At last I decided…why to loose my peace of mind over such things and walked out.

Had dinner at the known telgu place in church street. The food is ok there and you can see kempfort Shiva from the door of that house. I saw 2 pgs, one did not sense good, and I ended up with Aunty’s mess, where I used to have my dinner with a Aug 25 trichy guy. That felt comparatively better. Reached home and hurriedly packed stuff for delhi trip on Sunday morning and reached classes in time. It was cleansing and meditation day. As sir started discoursing, tears swelled up and I could not help crying. To forgive and practice universal love was beyond me. I had always craved for revenge on certain people and to forgive them was unthinkable for me. After noon, we had again healing for minor ailments. Guruji told us about how, 2 guys ended up in lunatic asylums because of their gamand while curing. He scared us about not taking up serious diseases initially, and how a gal got blisters in her hand after treating a cancer patient and similar such stories.

Towards evening, we practiced self healing and distant healing. This time, we had to go to some other room, where we could not even hear what guruji was saying. My partner was supposed to project the energy on me. I didn’t even know where she was projecting energy. I just had to be receptive. I was concentrating on my brother for him to get well. Suddenly, I felt tingling sensation on my forehead and when I came out, it turned out that Savita had been projecting energy on my forehead agna chakra. As expected, Savita didn’t feel a thing, when I projected energy on her. Probably I didn’t will it enough. Surprising, such things do exist. There indeed are clairvoyants like Savita who can see the halo around each person’s head and project such intense energy rays. Just hope it is all positive for everyone.

Classes got over around 6:00 in Bhanashankari and my train was at 7:20. Usual, leaving formalities. Guruji was telling the group, that I was lucky to have attended the classes with waiting just for a day. Man, I need to be fit first, before, I start this healing service. So I decided to give all the pranic healing books and cassettes to Sugi, for it is her last janma on this earth and she always wanted to do good for the people. I was practicing, universal love, mentally smiling at everyone’s anahath (heart) chakra and blessing every soul all the way. Near city junction, there was muslim beard wala guy in white kurta, who started following me. I still continued to mentally smile at his heart chakra, unmindful of the danger. Near my coach, he stretched his hands and I narrowly escaped with a brush. Man, universal love is well… I don’t know. How can a gal smile at a guy, who has such malicious intent and bless him and practice universal love? And not feel anger at anyone and spread cheer? World has become too dangerous, where people slit your throat for 50 Rs. Guru said, for such people, this is their first human janma and are in low evolution stage. He said how every one is at such low spiritual stages in this kali yuga.

I starved in the train, just drinking water in sips to avoid going to the stinkpot in the train. I enjoyed, all scenery on the way from blore to delhi. I made it a point to sit the whole day near the window, so that I could sleep in the night. On Monday evening, I enjoyed the vivid sunset, sitting near the coach door steps and feeling the world rush by. After that I returned to my seat and found the coach was dark. I mechanically switched on the light and I found 2 ladies, folding their hands quickly to worship the train tube light. Tuesday morning at 11, I was there at nizamuddin and sugi was there to pick me. I didn’t have time to bath and emptied half deo and we reached the south campus instead of going to north campus. It was a double waste trip. Paid fees before rahu kaal, submitted certificates. Had 4 rotis for Rs.13, mazaa and nimbu pani. I didn’t bother about mentally cleansing and energizing the food. I just gulped in the first proper meal after 48 hours of starvation. I got 3 aloo paranthas parceled for the spice jet flight at 6 pm. It was dark and cloudy. Unlike earlier trips, it was like going through black tunnel and the ride was bumpy at times. I craned my neck to savour the orange streaks across the black backdrop till 7. Gobbled paranthas at 7:30 and collapsed on my seat and woke up only around 8:45. I missed Dr. Vinay. I was reluctant to speak to anyone on my first trip alone. He introduced himself with a handshake. After a second, I decided, ok, will talk and it was a jolly good time for 2hrs. That day, while returning, I had an elderly couple for my neighbours. Blore airport had congestion that time and it was a fabulous view, as we circled blore. The whole place was illuminated and fabulous. There at delhi, it was like a zardosi work, here I felt like fairy overseeing the world beneath. However, this time, I had just dozed off and nothing significant.

No comments: